Does Your Mouse Cursor Have
A Mind Of Its Own?
We Can Replace Your Trackpad And Fix Your Problem
Regardless of how the trackpad became damaged, we can replace it and fix your problem. We stock most trackpads and can often replace them with same day service, without a parts order. We even do the Retina Macbook Pro trackpad replacements; many repair shops do not offer this repair without replacing the entire top case. Apple designed some of their laptops in a way where the trackpad is not replaceable, and replacing the top case is very expensive. We can replace the trackpad without replacing the entire top case, and save you a lot of money.
See below pricing for common Macbook trackpad replacements. If your model isn’t listed, it may be an older model. We can still repair those, but prices vary depending on part availability.
• A1278 13” Unibody Macbook Pro: $125 + tax
• A1286 15” Unibody Macbook Pro: $125 + tax
• A1297 17 Unibody Macbook Pro: $150 + tax
• A1370 11” Macbook Air: $200 + tax
• A1369/A1466 13” Macbook Air: $225 + tax
• A1398 15” Retina Macbook Pro: $250 + tax
• A1425 13” Retina Macbook Pro: $250 + tax
• A1342 13” White Unibody Macbook: $125 + tax
Top Reasons To Have Your Repairs Done By Us
- We stock our parts, so that means that you save time.
- Our pricing is fair.
- We use grade A+ parts.
- We can repair motherboard component level issues.
Call or Visit Us
Monday-Friday – 12 PM to 8 PM
Saturday-Sunday 12 PM to 4 PM
186 1st Avenue
New York, NY 10009