Not turning on
We’ll get you up and running faster than the Genius Bar!
Is your Macbook not turning on? Maybe it turns on but doesn’t start up, or turns off briefly after you turn it on? This is very common. There are standard failure modes for each year which we are familiar with repairing.
What’s the cause?
We provide a free estimate, but to give you a general idea of prices, see below. Pricing for specific services depends on the year & model of your machine. Feel free to reach out to us with any questions, the more detail you give us on machine history/year/model #, the better we can assist you.
- Bad charging port. – $75-$200
- Bad keyboard(stuck power button) – $175-$350
- Bad trackpad(can reset SMC) – $125-$250
- Bad charger – $45-$75
- Blown power circuit on
- Malfunctioning I/O board attached to
- Liquid damage – $100-$500: wide price range, but we fix it all!
If your laptop is completely dead, there is no way for us to tell you precisely what’s wrong without seeing it. Did you know we offer free estimates? We’ll open it up and see what’s wrong for free; with free estimates you have nothing to lose! You won’t be obligated to go ahead with a repair, and we’ll explain what the problem was at no charge.
Top Reasons To Have Your Repairs Done By Us
- We stock our parts, so that means that you save time.
- Our pricing is fair.
- We use grade A+ parts.
- We can repair motherboard component level issues.
Call or Visit Us
Monday-Friday – 12 PM to 8 PM
Saturday-Sunday 12 PM to 4 PM
186 1st Avenue
New York, NY 10009