Does Your Keyboard Have
A Mind Of Its Own?
You hit A and G pops out, or maybe it doesn’t register you pressed a key at all. Perhaps your power button doesn’t work, which is a part of the keyboard.
This is a common problem as the keyboard is the first part of the laptop to succumb to liquid damage during a spill, and one of the most used parts of the machine. Most keyboard issues are caused from high humidity or liquid damage, and we can fix them all.
We Can Replace Your Keyboard And Fix Your Problem
We stock most keyboards and can often replace them with same day service, without a parts order. We even do the Retina Macbook Pro keyboard replacements; many repair shops do not offer this repair without replacing the entire top case.
Apple designed some of their laptops in a way where the keyboard is not replaceable, and replacing the top case is very expensive. We can replace the keyboard without replacing the entire top case, and save you a lot of money.
Apple also uses different keyboards for different years of the same model machine, which can cause unnecessary delay & confusion to unprepared technicians. We stock all keyboards to machines from 2008 to the present to prevent this from occurring.
See below pricing for common Macbook keyboard replacements. If your model isn’t listed, it may be an older model. We can still repair those, but prices vary depending on part availability.
• A1278 13” Unibody Macbook Pro: $175 + tax
• A1286 15” Unibody Macbook Pro: $175 + tax
• A1297 17 Unibody Macbook Pro: $200 + tax
• A1370/A1465 11” Macbook Air: $225 + tax
• A1369/A1466 13” Macbook Air: $225 + tax
• A1398 15” Retina Macbook Pro: $250 + tax
• A1425/A1502 13” Retina Macbook Pro: $250 + tax
Top Reasons To Have Your Repairs Done By Us
- We stock our parts, so that means that you save time.
- Our pricing is fair.
- We use grade A+ parts.
- We can repair motherboard component level issues.
Call or Visit Us
Monday-Friday – 12 PM to 8 PM
Saturday-Sunday 12 PM to 4 PM
186 1st Avenue
New York, NY 10009