Macbook Liquid Spill Damage Repair
You poured a glass of water, juice, or beer into your laptop. Don’t worry – it’s not done for yet!
Come to our store or mail your Macbook to us for a free estimate.
You might have to leave your Macbook, but we will give you an assessment of what the liquid spill damaged, and what would need to be fixed, at no charge! If your Macbook is too far damaged to be worth repairing, you can take it back at no cost. If you are local, come to our store. If you live far away, you can always send your Macbook to us for the free estimate(click here).
Spill damage is serious because it corrodes sensitive electronic components, but it’s not unfixable. At Apple you will hear quotes of $750 to $1600 to repair liquid spills. Their claim will be that they must replace the entire board with an overpriced tier 3 or tier 4 repair. The reality is that they are not interested in getting their hands dirty fixing the totally reusable parts you already have: it’s easier for them to gouge your wallet by replacing everything.
As soon as you get liquid in your Macbook you should stop using it! Turning it on will just make it worse as this allows electricity to flow through shorted wet components causing it to look like the board in the picture. Even when the damage is this extensive we can repair it, but it is best to minimize damage so we have a higher likelihood of fixing your board in a reasonable timeframe.
When you come to Rossmann’s, WE fix it!
What sets Rossmann Group apart? Most companies must outsource component level motherboard repair because they don’t know how to do it or they don’t have the necessary tools. This causes long delays and unexpected surprises; the person you are talking to does not work for the company repairing your Macbook.
With Rossmann Group, the buck stops here. We repair your Macbook, we repair your logic board, and you only deal with us. Our company has helped instruct thousands of other repair technicians on how to perform these repairs via free YouTube content, guides, and personal instruction
Problems we will fix on your spill damaged machine
- Not turning on.
- No light/image on the screen.
- Not charging the battery.
- Keys not working properly.
- Trackpad not working properly.
Top Reasons to repair spill damage with Rossmann Repair Group
- We offer component level motherboard repair.
- We repair what is broken without high cost motherboard replacement.
- We ultrasonically clean liquid damaged components, which is leaps &
- bounds ahead of the “alcohol & toothbrush” method.
- We guarantee our work for ninety days!
Call or Visit Us
Monday-Friday – 12 PM to 8 PM
Saturday-Sunday 12 PM to 4 PM
186 1st Avenue
New York, NY 10009
At the time of photographing, that board was $750 part by itself, and we were able to repair it for $325. It is still alive & kicking!
Shocked by Apple’s flat rate $750-$1250 pricing?
Here’s what it would cost with us
- Keyboard – $175-$250 (depending on model) – sometimes your only issue is a LIQUID DAMAGED POWER BUTTON!!
- Trackpad – $125-$250 (depending on model)
- Logic board repair – $250-$425 (depending on model)
- Logic board + keyboard + trackpad – $300-$525(depending on model)
Email us anytime
186 First Avenue New York, NY 10009
Weekends 12 PM to 4 PM.